Birchlands Nursing Home
Moor Lane, Haxby, York YO32 2PH Tel. 01904 760 100
Birchlands care home is on the outskirts of York, in the village of Haxby. It is within walking distance of the local shops and close to public transport links. The care home is over three storeys, with many bedrooms ensuite and overlooking the garden. Each room has a television point and internet access.
Personal items of furniture can be accommodated, by arrangement. The homes has a passenger lift to all floors, and there are a number of social spaces for relaxing and entertaining visiting family and friends. Pets are welcome any time!
We pride ourselves on providing a relaxed and friendly place to live, where residents can make friends, spend time with family, or join in with a range of activities on offer. The care team will ensure personal choice, comfort and wellbeing at all times.
Home Manager: Jackie Calpin
Registered Specialisms/Services: Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care, Treatment of disease, disorder or injury, Caring for adults over 65 yrs
Registered Beds: 54
We Offer :
- General nursing and residential care
- Long term care
- Short term care
- Day care
- End of life care
What you can expect from us:
- Home cooked meals specially prepared by our on-site catering team
- Regular social activities, hobbies and entertainment and outings
- Regular visits from local community groups including local schools and churches
- Visiting hairdresser
- Chiropody and Optical care
- Visiting GPs
* Care Quality Commission (CQC) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.